I'm a passionate level artist, designer and telecom engineering on electric systems. From 2012 in the professional video games industry, making game levels since year 2000. Started with Unreal editor custom mapping, I'm looking back 10+ years of experience in the process of creating levels for games from start to finish, specialized in the Unreal Engine®.
- Softimage XSI (High/Low Poly Modeling, UV Mapping, Vertex Painting) - Professional
- Autodesk Maya (High/Low Poly Modeling, UV Mapping, Vertex Painting) - Advanced
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Texturing) - Advanced
- Crazy Bump (Normal Maps) - Advanced
- Unreal Development Kit (Unreal Engine 3) - Professional
General Skills: Complete Level Creation (Professional)
- Topic Research, Collecting Reference and Creating Moodboards.
- Level Design Document and Pre-production: Defining Level Vision, Mood, Required Content and Assets.
- Walkthrough Plan and Floorplan Sketches.
- Gameplay Design (Mechanics Design & Usage).
- Blocking Out Prototype (Whitebox Stage).
- Gameplay Scripting and Implementation.
- Building Level Geometry and Architecture.
- Level Art Benchmarks.
- Art and Detailing Pass.
- Lighting (In-Game and Cinematics).
- Post-Processing (Dynamic Weather, Special Effects, Camera Effects).
- In-Game Cinematics.
- Level Analysis, Balance and Playtest.
- Bug Fixing, Optimization and Performance Tweaks.
- High/Low Poly Modeling.
- Level of Detail Mesh Modeling.
- Collision Mesh Modeling.
- UV Mapping.
- Baking Normal Maps From Mesh or Diffuse Map.
- Material Creation.
- 3rd place in the make something unreal contest, in the category best DM level with the map DM-CBP3-Thor.
- 4th place in the make something unreal contest, in the category best graphics in map with the map VCTF-CBP3-Octopus.